2013 KTM SX Lineup
From the 125 SX to the 450 SX-F
SX MODEL NEWS 2013
After just two years since we launched our new SX generation with the revolutionary 350 SX-F, we are pushing even harder to underline our clear intention of being the world-wide leader in motocross. For 2013, KTM is proud to introduce a completely new SX model range featuring new bodywork, improved frames and suspension and completely reworked newly designed four-stroke engines. Combined, KTM offers a range of premium SX motorcycles which will set a new benchmark for the world of motocross.
- 250 SX-F with all new engine, class-leading performance and reduced overall weight
- 350 SX-F with reworked engine, improved performance and power band, and reduced overall weight
- 450 SX-F with all new SOHC engine, improved power, easy rideability and reduced overall weight model.
- New 4-stroke engines
- Improved EFI system
- Reworked exhaust systems for all 4-strokes
- New 4-stroke chromoly-steel frames
- Reinforced swing arm with 5 mm larger rear axle
- New triple clamps
- New suspension settings for all models
- Bodywork facelift (new front fender, front number plate, spoilers, tank and airbox)
- New Renthal handlebar
- New graphics
- Improved performance (new 4-stroke engine + exhaust + EFI)
- Better feeling and contact to the bike (bodywork + handlebar)
- Improved rideability (stiffer 4-stroke frames + rear axle + triple clamps + suspension settings)
- Reduced noise level (new 4-stroke exhaust systems)
- Weight reduction (triple clamp + frame + linkage + engine)
2013 125 SX (Also available, 144SX not shown)
2013 250 SX (Two-Stroke)
SPECS: (Click to expand view)
Add a Comment
By submitting a comment you grant Motocross.com a perpetual license to reproduce your
words, name and web site in attribution.
Comments may be removed at an administrators discretion. Your email is used for verification purposes only and will never be shared.